Friday, July 27, 2007

Euro Trip Prologue


Hello all my friends!!!

Well this is the prologue to the story of the legendary Eurotrip of mine.I have been repudiating from my duty of keeping all of you updated for which i am deeply ,solemnly sorry!Its been almost a month or more since i blogged and I really missed it lemme assure you of that.

I shall now start my chronicles of one of the best phases of my life which is set in the beautiful,romantic and scintillating valley of the French Alps in a city called -LYON.

The trip took me to some of the most famous ,infamous,exhilirating,captivating and stupendous locations around Europe.I travelled across the continent through France,Italy,Spain,Netherlands and Belgium ,met some amazing people and saw fascinating cultures and traditions.Indeed an unforgettable trip !!!

So sit back and enjoy as i start posting my travelog shortly!!!

No comments: