Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome all the Bloggers

Its been long since I have been dreaming of starting my blog but today I believe is that propitious day!

Today let me tell you is the day I left behind another milestone in my life .I became a college senior only to realize that now I have to work even harder to fulfill my dreams and make my life meaningful as I have dreamed it to be.The day before I was just hoping if I could freeze that smile on faces of all my friends as we walked out of that exam hall ,full of anticipation ,exhilirated,confused like a motley of colors on a painters fabric!!

Please enjoy my experiences as I post them here for sharing with all of you and send in your comments and suggestions on anything you feel like communicating to me!

Samarth Agrawal
Indian Institute of Technology
Roorkee,India

No comments: